Happy Monday and hey it’s May which is crazy how fast this year is going by. Today’s I’m excited to Collab with T3 again for their Volumizing Hot Rollers Luxe product
How To Use
- I take the Rollers out of the dividers and I put them on the board that is given. You have to twist them on and play with it to make sure it’s secure. I put smaller rollers on the outside and bigger rollers on the inside.
- Plug in the cord.
- Turn on the power button.
- Wait for 5-10minutes or until you see the grey circle in the middle. It wasn’t super obvious to me at first but once I saw the grey circle I knew it was heated up. It normally is black in the middle when it’s not heated
- Section off my hair with the clips it comes with.
- I personally started with the back aka longer pieces first because I wanted them in longer then easy or quick to curl pieces in the front.
- Took the rollers off one by one on the board and rolled up and secured with the clip.
- Left the rollers in for 10-15 minutes then rolled them out and set with hairspray.
First, I do love the fact that my thick and long hair did not get stuck in them. The soft velvet flocking made all the difference with smooth application and taking it off. The rollers are ceramic based which is awesome for curling your hair effectively but safely. My fingers did not burn taking it straight from the heating pads just be a little careful with the top of the rollers. Also the rollers made my curls full of volume which is totally important to this Texas girl
Tips and tricks
Depending on how loose or tight you want the curls is going to determine how big of the sections you want. Obviously the more hair you roll up, the looser the curl, because the heat won’t get to it as much. I personally have long thick hair and would recommend to get 2 packs. I needed the 2 packs more for the bigger rollers than more of the smaller ones. Also if you are playing with it and don’t get the hair rolled up right the first time, just pop the roller back on the heat. The whole idea of the T3 Volumizing Hot Rollers Luxe is ease and flexibility.
Thank you for reading today’s post. Please comment below questions you may have.
Love, Naomi Noel